Friday, July 24, 2009

Long Time: Aprons and Burp Cloths

I have been somewhat slow at posting these...mostly because I've been waiting for my design labels to come in the mail so that I could sew them on these purchases. I will post my design when I get them in (cross my fingers today so I can ship these.) Anyway, I have finished the winners aprons and also a couple other orders:



From top left to bottom right: Kristin's, ON SALE NOW, Val H's, Val R's, Nikki's, Kristin's.


These are part of the baby series and these are for a little BOY:) aren't they adorable? Burp cloths come 5 in a pack for $35 or $8 each. (I have one more set like this one now ON SALE) Email me if interested in these and more!!!

3 comments:

  1. love the burp rags! we'll have to have a baby soon so we can use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want em! They are so cute.
    the address is
    Sarah Patterson
    626 Olde North Church Rd
    Westerville, OH 43081

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute- you are talented!
    Just wanted to let you know that your old heading is overlapping with your new heading.

    ReplyDelete